Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sooooo Busy


Looking at my calendar I can see that the next couple of months are going to be very exciting and very busy. This month the kids have several activities, some very fun fields trips and a birthday party to go to. This month there is even a trip that is guaranteed to be super fun but I can't say at the moment since the kids read my blog. More on that later when I can let the cat out of the bag.

March will be just as busy. Rose and Eddie have an anniversary and we'll be watching their boys. My little sister's second baby is due and we are all anxiously awaiting that little one's arrival. This is all mingled in with Girl/Cub Scout activities, church activities, school activities and normal life.

April won't slow down either. I have classes to take for Girl Scout leader training, there is spring break and Claudia will be attending Girl Scout camp, something she has never done before.  Also, April hold Easter and this is a super busy time at our church so I know I'll have plenty to do with that as well.

I'm sure the future months hold lots of activities as well but I refuse to look that far ahead,lol. 

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is:
    Haha...hahaha.....hahahahaha

    I can't decide if I'm envious or glad it's not me, the answer to that probably depends on the day you ask haha.

    ReplyDelete