Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Wasn't Kidding

It's been awhile since my last post. When I said I'm busy, boy I really meant it. Things haven't calmed down. In fact, things are only going to be getting busier. Mike will be deploying soon and we have a lot of preparing to do. Not to mention I have been elected the Chairman for Board of Christian Education. Add to this the normal responsibilities of home life and you can see I am a very busy woman. I have to admit it though, I love it.

But right now I am enjoying a little peace and quiet. The kids have been at my sister's since Tuesday and we don't pick them up until Friday evening. It's been oddly quiet,lol. I have been able to enjoy my monthly Woman's Fellowship meeting and weekly Bible study class that I attend. Usually I have a child in tow but this time I just got to relax and not worry about what the kid is up too. Tonight Mike and I will be attending the Maundy Thursday service also without kids. But this is all just the quiet before the storm.

This weekend will prove to be very chaotic, organized chaos but chaos all the same. I have the responsibility of organizing and producing the Easter breakfast at our church. All the kids will be helping, but with a large crowd and kids in the mix who knows how things will turn out! And this is addition to the normal Easter activities we have going on at home.

So needless to say things won't be slowing down for who knows how long.

No comments:

Post a Comment